Job Description: Technicians
- Able to trouble shoot and rectify the problem on site.
- Provide technical knowledge and ensure successful completion of scheduled activities.
- Handle and manage technical issues.
- Perform site analysis.
- Perform various tests to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Service and Maintenance of CCTV and Card Access equipment.
- Ensure tasks assigned by Superior is properly carried.
- Deal with complaints diligently and tactfully.
- Ensure that a high level of professionalism and customer service is maintained at all times.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- NITEC in Electronics or equivalent
- Min 2 years relevant working experience in Maintenance and Servicing of CCTV Systems is an advantage (candidate without the relevant experience but with the right attitude would be considered).
- Good communication skills with class 3 driving license.
- Able to withstand work pressure, independent, have initiative and able to work with minimum instructions
- Commitment to complete given tasks on time.
- Standby for all functions and events including emergency breakdown.
Basic salary to be discussed during the hiring process
How to Apply: Please email resume to email@example.com